No doubt it would be great if I could tell you that if you popped a vitamin and mineral tablet each day that you would never have any issues with food or with your body image, but of course that’s not true. However, there are certainly particular vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that can be helpful in your journey toward vitality and optimum weight. Do check with your health care professional or doctor before starting a serious supplement regimen. If you are on medications, please discuss possible interactions or challenges with taking supplements.
- B-Vitamins -help regulate serotonin levels to elevate mood and decrease binge episodes
- Chromium –200 mcg per day – when needed for sugar cravings. Helps insulin to get into your cells to regulate glucose so that your hormones stop sending messages to your brain that you need more sugar.
- Manganese– 10 Mg per day helps the transport and metabolism of glucose. It stabilizes blood sugar to reduce sugar cravings.
- Magnesium– 500 mg per day- calms the body and the brain while stabilizing glucose levels which can wildly fluctuate when a person is binge eating. When magnesium levels are stable, cravings decrease.
- Zinc– 15mg- per day- helps to regulate appetite
- 5-HTP– 200 mg per day in the evening- or whenever you have the urge to binge. The precursor to serotonin will suppress your appetite and relax you to take the anxiety away from the binge.
- L-Glutamine– 500 mg when needed no more than 3 times per day. When you are having a strong sugar craving, take 500 mg of L-Glutamine or open a capsule and put the powder on your tongue. L-glutamine is an amino acid that is converted into food for the brain.
- Fermented Cod Liver Oil– To help with anxiety, stress and for immune support and strength.
Learn more by getting involved – complete the info on the contact us page and get your Free Consultation.